the iPhone is a que of touchscreen-based smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. that uses Apple’s IOS mobile operating system. The first generation iPhone was earlier announced by the Apple co-founder Steve Jobs on January 9, 2007. iPhone’s user interface was built around a multi-touch screen with a virtual keyboard. The iPhone connects to the cellular networks or wifi and can make the calls, browse the web, take the pictures, play music, and send and receive emails and text messages.
How to turn on the Find My for your iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Click on your name.
- Click on the ” Find My” option.
- If you wish your friends and family members to know where you are, just turn on the “Share My Location” tab.
- Click on the “Find My,” and then turn it on.
- To find your device even when your device is offline, turn on the ” Enable Offline Findings.” To have your device’s location sent to Apple when the battery is low, and turn on the Send Last Location.
- If you want to find your lost device on a map, assure this that you turn on the location services.
Locate your devices easily
- Watch all your devices on a map
Use the map to get the full picture of your devices and where a missing one might be.
- Play a sound to find your device
When you can’t find the device, but you think that it’s nearby or around others who can hear the sound, you can play a sound to pinpoint its location as the device has its some special sound.
- Put it in Lost Mode.
Put your device in the lost mode to lock it immediately and start tracking its location if your device goes missing.
- Erase it with ease
You may get bothered that your device has dropped into the wrong hands? You may like to delete it remotely to delete your data and restore your iPhone to its factory settings. If you recover it, you can restore the data from your iCloud backup.
- Automatically locked down
Activation lock is developed to prevent anyone else from using or selling your device. The moment you enable the Find My option on your device, Activation Lock is turned on automatically. Then your Apple ID and password would be required before anyone else can erase your device or reactivate it.
Find your devices even when they are in offline mode.
Find My option on the iPhone can help you locate a missing device even when the device is offline and sleeping by sending the Bluetooth signals detected by the Apple device nearby.
These devices then relay your device’s detected location to iCloud so that you can locate it in the Find My application.
Keep up the contact with the people in your life.
Invite your friends and family members to share their locations so that you can keep in touch with one another and coordinate around the event or know when your family member or a friend has arrived home safely or not.
- Put your friends and family members on the map.
When the location is shared with friends or family, you all are in the loop. That can help you in finding each other more quickly and stay connected with the ease.
- Get notifications based on location.
You can also set the locations when your friend or a family member leave that place or arrive there. You can also use parental control to set up the alerts and notifications so that you can get aware of when your child has departed from the school or arrived at the friend’s house and a lot more stuff.
Your location data stays private.
- Like every Apple product, this option of Find My is designed to keep you in control of your data. Apple receives the location information only when you locate your device actively, mark that checkbox as lost or enable the Send Last Location option.
- Location data is maintained for a maximum of 24 hours and is completely encrypted on Apple’s servers. And when the Find My is used to locate an offline device, everyone’s data is protected with the advanced end-to-end encryption. No one, including Apple, knows about any of the participating users’ location or identity.
Turn on Activation Lock
- Set it up
Firstly, set up “Find My on your iPhone.”
- Share locations
You should easily locate friends and family members. Also, share your location with others, and then let them share back.
- Find devices
You can mark a lost or missing device option with the Find My and Location Services.
Find your Phone with your Google Assistant
- Set up personalization: i
If multiple users are using the similar Google Nest or Home speaker or display, everyone who wants to ring their Phone must link their Google Account and voice to the speaker simultaneously or explore, even the person who set it up.
- Find your Phone:
Say ” Hey Google Find My Phone” to your device, and your Google Assistant will instantly call on your Phone.