What is an ASP file
ASP stands for Active Server Page file format, which is used by an HTML file including a Microsoft server processed script. ASP file scripts are processed on the Microsoft Web Server before the page is sent to the user. Generally, it tailors a page for the user. Usually, the script uses the user’s request to access the data page from the database as the input and then build up the page on the fly before sending it to the requestor.ASP file is somewhere very identical to a server-side that contains a familiar gateway interface(CGI) application in which all of them include programs that run on the server.
Software used to open ASP file
- EditPlus 5.3
- Google Chrom 81.0.4044.92
- Adobe Fireworks CS5 11
- Adobe Dreamweaver
How to open ASP file
ASP files are aa source code that commonly used by the internet pages. It helps to give information that is read by the internet browsers and then interpret. These files are created dynamic content as well as dynamically made webpages. And can be edited bu text editing programs like Notepad.
Step 1:- Open Internet Browsers like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
Step2:- Tap the File menu bar.
Step 3:- Then select the “open file” command from the drop-down.
Step 4:- Next is to select the ASP file that you want to open.
Step 5:- Click on “OK.”
How to open other ASP files
- ASP files mean that they are completely readable as well as editable in a text editor such as Notepad++, Brackets, or Sublime Text.
- There are some alternative editors ASP which contains Microsoft Visual Studio and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- A URL that ends up with.ASP means that the page is running in the ASP.NET framework, and your web browser performs all the work to display it.
- As the ASP files need to be parsed before being sent to a web browser, opening a local.ASP file in a web browser will display you the text version and won’t give you the HTML page.
- For that, you need to be running Microsoft IIS and open the page as the localhost.
How to convert ASP files to PDF files
Method 1:- By software azpdf.com
- Firstly Open your Internet Browser and browse the azpdf.com download page.
- Download and install this software on your computer.
- Launch the software and then click “Add File.”
- Then select the ASP file that you want to convert.
- Click on the “Parameters” tab and choose your output location and setting PDF as the output format.
- Click on the “Convert” button, and your ASP file will convert into PDF file format.
Method 2:- By software PDF Duo.Net
- Firstly download and install the PDF Duo.Net software.
- Launch the software
- Then click and drag and drop the ASP file in the middle of the application.
- Once the data is inset, your output location on your hard drive.
- Click on the “Convert” button, and the ASP file will convert into PDF file format.
Method 3:- Converting Online
- Open your Browser and search PDFOnline.com website.
- Click on the “Web2PDF”
- Then tap on the “Convert Document to PDF”option. And click on the “Browse” tab
- Select the ASP file that you want to convert
- Type your Email address and select the “Convert” button.
- The final result means the converted PDF file will be emailed to your address.
- Log onto the Email account and open the message from PDFOnline. Select the attached file and the PDF file downloads to your computer.