What is an ASL file?
The ASL file mainly associated with AppSight Console by using identify Software Ltd. A single ASL file can contain one or more photoshop style files. An ASL files are useful when we applying the same appearance to many objects, such as a particular color overlay, gradient, shadow or other effects.
How to open an ASL file?
- An ASL file can be opened by using Adobe Photoshop. We can do this in two way one is by dragging the ASL file into the Photoshop program and another way is by using the Edit > Presets > Preset Manager menu. Once select the Styles preset type and then select the Load key to import the ASL file.
- To open An ASL file you need specific software like AppSight Console. Without suitable or proper software you will receive a window message like “Windows cannot open this file”. If you cannot open your ASL file properly, then try to right-click or long-press the file.
Programs that open and convert an ASL files:
- Photoshop by Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Asmodo 9s by PC Software Company.
- Appsight Console by Identify SoftwareLtd.
- Quest by Axe Software
Possible Problems with the ASL Format Files
The inability to open the ASL File does not mean that you do not have installed suitable or proper software on your computer. There may be some other problems that can also make unable to operate the appropriate software (such as Photoshop by Adobe Systems Incorporated, Appsight Console by Identify Software Ltd.)
Here is a list of possible problems:
- When the ASL file is being opened it corrupts.
- In registry entries there are some incorrect links to the ASL file.
- From the windows registry the description of the ASL file deletes accidentally.
- The ASL file to be opened is infected by unnecessary malwares.
- Problem in installing an application which supports the ASL format.
- The computer does not support the software which is used to open the ASL file.
If your computer has enough hardware resources and up to date drivers of equipment then you will be able to operate ASL file with your programs without any problems.